In Oracle BIEE document, it means the ReportUI portlet(sawjsr168portlets.war) can be deployed and run on Oracle Portal, Oracle WebCenter and IBM Websphere Portal successfully. But it doesn't mention the Oracle WebLogic Portal.
Recently i'v tried to deploy and use Oracle BIEE ReportUI Portlet on Oracle WebLogic Portal 10gR3. And finally it worked properly as well.
As described, ReportUI portlet is a JSR 168 based portlet, which can be running on any JSR-168 compliantportal/portlet container. But how to deploy it to make it known as a portlet on weblogic server?
After thinking it over, i'v found a simple way to reach it:
1. to extract the above portlet package (sawjsr168portlets.war), which is a war file.
2. to update some items in portlet.xml after extracting it, for example: presentation URL, username and password.
3. to copy all the source files including the updated ones in this war file into your portal project
4. After deploying your portal project on WLP, you will find there is a new portlet available to use when accessing portal administration application.
5. Then adding this portlet in your portal page
6. Configuring it by specifying the report path etc.
After all, here is what it looks like in WLP project: